Суббота, 20.04.2024, 01:53

Главная
Калькулятор талантов
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

Наш сервер - WoWScape
Как играть вместе с нами
Создать новый аккаунт
Менеджер аккаунта

Уважаемый посетитель вы вошли на форум как незарегистрированный пользователь. Мы рекомендуем вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на форум под своим именем.

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Таверна » Корзина в углу » BANN APPEAL (TEST)
BANN APPEAL
SancheZДата: Четверг, 15.07.2010, 10:08 | Сообщение # 1
Полковник
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Forgive me certainly, but such I did not see this for a long time. Lately accounting records of peaple have been blocked, as though to be expressed, for simple so, without the reason. It is surprising, what GM does not find time to answer at all a question "For what?", and only thinks out any infringements which actually both are not present, and blocks the accounting record silently.

Let's be kind to each other. I will tell that you kill the online, those peaple which already on this server there is less year, and even two.

I on this server almost from its start work, since WoWScape( 3 year ). So forgive me, what the hell GM (ostensibly he such considers itself(himself)) has the right so recklessly and brutally to concern those who actually is completely fair with them here? What it has the right to block accounting records without corresponding check? (And he is obliged to explain the reason of acceptance of its decision, to prove fault, to give demonstrative base, instead of is simple so he operate with guesses)

Maybe you don't see that, Admins, but you do by the actions only worse. You "kill" "online" on servers. And it and so in deficiency.

I from Russia. I so am arranged that for each action I am obliged to find so much reasons for its performance or not performance that it lets me time think about consequences. The main thing - not to think of itself, to think of others. Whether fatally my act will affect them or on the contrary will find the good parties?

I urge you to concern my words with understanding. Give to these people chance, and I am convinced that you for it will be thanked also by time and on will always break a veil "not- understanding" between us (who speaks at russian) and you - representatives of English language.

Here the list of those who according to many peaple, have been blocked unfairly and not according to server rules.

1) Blackshad (WoWCrack - High Rate) - GM has declared that at it more than two proff. What here still to tell, GM at all has not looked. I ask you to be convinced personally of that that at it only 2. I know that probably error Cache - but it not an occasion that so to arrive. Will pay to this attention.

Gm - Wierdo
Time - Yestarday

2) Lexterr(WoWCrack - High Rate) - as to me have told, in spot-check there was a participant using a bug. Lexterr was out of instance, thereby could not receive benefit from it in any way. I ask to mean that it to be 22 days in the blocked condition.

Gm - it is unknown
Time – 22 day ago

3) Koram(WoWCrack - High Rate) - an outstanding case. GM ITSELF has answered a question why it has blocked this person - "I will simply bann you" - that's all. I ask to resolve this problem and to punish GM for recklessness.

GM - it is unknown. (I personally do not know, to me guys from a server have told. If my information seems doubtful - that 6 persons precisely think were not mistaken)
Time – Today.

I address to AgentG. I ask to inspect GM. Who and for what so does. I will be grateful on behalf of all players.
It is already necessary to struggle with it.

I am sorry for my not so good English. But I think you can understand me.

Yours faithfully, PriZraK

[Вот кто я!] [Манчкин 17%] [Убийца 13%] [Тусовщик 53%] [Исследователь 17%] [Узнай кто ты!]

Мои персонажи: Сoldrayne, Akbara, Maledictory

JonotonPaladinДата: Четверг, 15.07.2010, 10:43 | Сообщение # 2
Генерал-лейтенант
о сколько настрочил, но гмы вряд ли будут разбираться...(

World in not end in 2012!
Мои персонажи: Jonotonn на краке

UnknownДата: Четверг, 15.07.2010, 11:58 | Сообщение # 3
Подполковник
Награды: 2
Вау, машинный перевод? Промт?
Насчет проф еще могут снять бан, а по поводу других двух я не уверен.

Мои персонажи: Саммонер, Персеф

SancheZДата: Четверг, 15.07.2010, 23:57 | Сообщение # 4
Полковник
Слава, нихера не сняли... 30 - Перм - 15

Из них только второй - заслуживает от силы 30 дней за то что в баго рейде был....остальные - я не могу найти слов как это описать...ну бред

[Вот кто я!] [Манчкин 17%] [Убийца 13%] [Тусовщик 53%] [Исследователь 17%] [Узнай кто ты!]

Мои персонажи: Сoldrayne, Akbara, Maledictory

JonotonPaladinДата: Суббота, 17.07.2010, 01:15 | Сообщение # 5
Генерал-лейтенант
меняйте серв, переезжайте

Добавлено (17.07.2010, 01:15)
---------------------------------------------
меняйте серв, переезжайте

World in not end in 2012!
Мои персонажи: Jonotonn на краке

Форум » Таверна » Корзина в углу » BANN APPEAL (TEST)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

© 2008 - 2024 Hellsing | создание сайта ShAMan